Friday, April 11, 2008

Very talented guitar player.

Those of you who knows me will know how much I enjoy playing guitar. Playing guitar renquire passion, talent & alots of practices. Too bad, I lack dicipline to set times to practise guitar skills. So ended up neither here nor there. I mean, can play abit lah, but far from comparing to this guy. Watch it. You'll know what I mean.



Manhattan by Eric Johnson. This is my favourite Jazzy guitar player. Very smooth & great control. Enjoy.


Joe Satriani. My all time favourite guitar player. Amazing speed & control......
This was performed in Tokyo. The concert is titled G3 live in Tokyo. If they ever come to MAlaysia for a concert, I'll make sure to be there.
Some of you may find it noisy. But, try to feel the groove speed & energy. Enjoy.


Steve Vai is one of the Guitar player in G3 Concert. I bought his first album when I was 16 years old. He is also one of my favourite.
Steve Vai -For the Love of God. G3 1996

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.